11 DAYS / 10 NIGHTS
AIRPORT / NEGOMBO
- On Arrival, welcome by Diplomatic Tours Travel representative. Transfer to Negombo.
- Overnight stay in Negombo
NEGOMBO / HABARANA
- After Breakfast, leaving to Habarana. Visiting Dambulla Cave Temple and safari at the Minneriya National Park. Overnight stay in Habarana.
- Dambulla Cave Temple Dambulla cave temple also known as the Golden Temple of Dambulla is a World Heritage Site in Sri Lanka, situated in the central part of the country. The rock towers 160 m over the surrounding plains. There are more than 80 documented caves in the surrounding area. Major attractions are spread over five caves, which contain statues and paintings.
- Minneriya National Park. This National Park located in the North Central Province of Sri Lanka was declared as a wildlife sanctuary in 1938. It is a hot spot for safari lovers because of its abundance of elephants. Clean forest encompasses the ponds and is an important habitat for Sri Lanka’s two endemic monkeys, the purple-faced langur and the toque macaque. Large herbivorous mammals such as Sri Lankan sambar deer and Sri Lankan axis deer frequent the park.
HABARANA / SIGIRIYA
After Breakfast, climbing Sigirya Rock and later going on a village tour. Afternoon, leaving to Polonnaruwa.Overnight stay in Habarana.
Sigiriya or Sinhagiri is an ancient rock fortress located in the northern Matale District near the town of Dambulla in the Central Province, Sri Lanka. The name refers to a site of historical and archaeological significance that is dominated by a massive column of rock nearly 200 metres high.
Village Tour with lunch
This includes a Bullock cart ride, Boat Ride, visit a Village House, see a local Vegetable garden, have a village lunch and enjoy a Tuk-Tuk Ride.
Polonnaruwa was a thriving commercial and religious center of Sri Lanka some 800 years ago. It consists of many temples and religious places. For three centuries it was the royal capital of two ancient kingdoms steeped in history.
HABARANA / BENTOTA
After Breakfast, leaving to Bentota via Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage. Overnight stay in Bentota.
Pinnawala Elephant Orpanage
The Orphanage has been looking after orphaned or injured wild elephants, providing sanctuary in a natural habitat. You can watch the elephants bathe in the river while the youngest are still bottle-fed milk. View a cultural dance in the evening in Kandy, a very popular destination for visitors from home and abroad.
After Breakfast, Leisure at beach and range of options to visit below
COLOMBO / AIRPORT
Departure to Airport.
Tour Package Includes
- 11 Days and 10 nights
- Accommodation in 5/4 Star Hotels – sharing Double Room Half board basis (Breakfast and Dinner)
- Transported in an A/C Van or Bus from Arrival to Departure
- Tickets for Dambulla Cave Temple, Minneriya Safari, Sigiriya Rock, Village Tour, Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage, Polonnaruwa.
- Safari Jeeps
Tour Package Does not Include
- Lunch and Beverages
- Extra Services other than those specified (Bentota Beach Activities)
- Extras of personal nature
- Tips & Gratuities
- The fee charged to leave behind shoes and slippers at religious sites
- Entrance fee for any optional activity/activities
Guideline on tipping
- If services of external guides are obtained at different sites they will await a tip.
- Trackers at Wild Life National Parks joining clients on the safari will expect a tip as well.
- 02 PAX Private – Car
- 04 PAX Private – Van
- 06 PAX Private – Van
- 08 PAX Private – Coach or Bus
- 10 PAX Group – Coach or Bus
FOR 11 DAYS / 10 NIGHTS – ALL INCLUSIVE
(Prices may vary according to the dates of your arrival and departure.)
Get Quote & Check Availability
*Our team will get back to you within 2-3 working days.
Hotels we use for this itinerary
Goldi Sands Hotel
Cinnamon Lodge Habarana